Licenses in comparison
On this page we want to show you an overview which functions are covered by which license.
The subscription and buy licenses are addressed to the end user and are valid per person. This means if you have multiple devices (desktop PC, laptop/notebook, tablet, smartphone, etc.) that you use,
then you can also register everyone with your license for yourself.
Not included in this list is the version on USB stick. This is exactly the same as the buy license; it is only a version of SiDiary which is pre-installed on the medium "USB-Stick" and already registered.
|Read out Meters/Pumps||1)|
|Print data/save as PDF|
|Send data by email|
|Display of advertisements|
|Maximum number of patients||1||2||2|
|Use in network|
|Free Upgrades 2)||---|
|Stick version possible (see here)|
|Periodic connection to the web necessary|
|Use of the Android App included3)|
|Use of the Windows Phone App included 3)|
|Use of the iOS App included 4)|
|Sync timeframe freely adjustable in the apps5)|
1) In the first 30 days without restriction, afterwards only the data of the last 7 calendar days are added. (Older data will not be deleted!)
2) Upgrades refer to version jumps, e.g. from 6.x to 7.x.
3) Only one account at a time can be synchronized with the app.
4) Following Apple's license terms, the iOS App must be purchased through iTunes if required and may not be linked to a license purchased outside iTunes.
5) In the iOS App, the time period is of course freely adjustable after the purchase.